Friday, March 19, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my studio! Please look around. I have tried to make a simple, user friendly blog. I believe I have answered any questions you may have, but feel free to contact me if you do have any questions. If you would like to schedule voice lessons with me please call me at 801-358-3167.

I teach voice lessons to adults and children out of my home in Lehi, UT. My fees are far less than many other people are charging. This is not because you will be receiving lower quality voice lessons. It is because I believe everyone should have the opportunity to have quality music lessons. I realize in this economy that many people are having to cut back on luxuries and sometimes music lessons fall into that category. I hope to keep some people from having to do that.

In an effort to produce musicians who are musically well rounded, lessons will not only include lessons in voice, but will also include theory, sight singing, and later in the student’s progress (if they would like), basic conducting skills. It is not enough to just have a good voice, but you must also know what you are singing and distinguish between how it should and should not sound, thus becoming a complete musician.

Click here to watch a video of my performance at the Manti Miracle Pageant on the Manti Utah temple grounds last summer.

No comments: